The Property Management Estate Agent
Daniel & Hirst have been letting and managing properties since the day the office opened in 1993. We are therefore the most experienced agent within the town and are able to provide a complete property management service, making your property work harder for you.
Michael Hirst is a member of the National Association of Estate Agents and Association of Residential Letting Agents, ensuring that the service we provide is to a professional and current standard.
Please note that we act for a whole host of landlords from private individuals to companies with a portfolio of properties and we are confident that with many years of experience in this field we can provide you with an efficient and professional service.
Our services include:-
- Finding tenants and taking references.
- Preparing a detailed inventory with photographs.
- Registering deposits with the Deposit Protection Scheme or The Dispute Service.
- Arranging minor repairs.
- Sorting utility bills out at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
- Collecting rent on your behalf.
- We offer a competitive fee structure and if you would like our terms of engagement please follow the attached link; Terms of Engagement
If you would like further advice then please contact Michael at the office, who will be happy to carry out an inspection of the property and discuss the service in more detail.