Huddersfield Road Brighouse 2 bedroom fourth floor apartment To Let in Brighouse
The following are permitted payments for this property.
1. Deposit ££690
2. Lost keys or security fobs. If you lose keys or security fobs for the property, then the cost of replacing them will be the cost of the key/fob plus any postage. Most keys are usually approximately £5 per key and security fobs are approximately £50 each.
3. Late payments of rent. If you are late in paying your rent by more than 14 days, the landlord will charge interest on the rent which will be calculated at 3% over The Bank of England's base rate.
4. Variation of the tenancy agreement. If you wish to vary your tenancy agreement, for example, add another tenant to the tenancy, the cost will be £50 including VAT.
5. Early surrender. If you wish to surrender your tenancy agreement early and the landlord is in agreement to this, then you would be expected to pay a proportion of the re-letting fee depending upon how long is left on your tenancy agreement. For properties that are Letting Only, the re-letting cost is £480 including VAT and for properties that are Fully Managed, the cost is £270 including VAT. For example, if your tenancy agreement was half way through, you would be expected to pay 50% of these costs.
6. Complaints Handling Procedure. If you have a complaint regarding sales, letting or management, then Daniel & Hirst are members of the Property Ombudsman. The contact details are The Property Ombudsman, Norfolk House, 33-45 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP. Telephone 01722 333306. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Client Money Protection. Daniel & Hirst are members of the The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and as such are governed by their Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme. Should you need to contact them, then the RICS are at 12 Great George Street, Parliament Square, London SW1P 3AD.
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
IntroductionA fourth floor south facing apartment in this converted mill on the fringe of Brighouse town centre. The property offers unfurnished two bedroomed accommodation which is fitted to a high standard, has use of luxurious leisure facilities and is within walking distance of the town centre, railway station, etc. J25 of the M62 is less than 5 minutes drive away.
Communal entrance with intercom system and secure car park.
Entrance hall with laminate flooring and radiator.
Lounge with laminate flooring, two wall light points, feature exposed brick wall and two radiators. Kitchen with stainless steel sink unit, fitted cupboards, wall cupboards, worktops and splashbacks. Integrated appliances include an electric hob, built in electric oven, fridge and washing machine. Patio doors lead to a good sized double balcony with south facing aspect. There are also steps from the kitchen up to the storage area.
Double bedroom with wall light points and radiator.
Single bedroom with radiator.
Bathroom with three-piece white suite, shower unit and complementary tiling. Radiator.
There is one designated parking space in the secure car park.
There is use of the luxurious leisure facilities which include swimming pool, well equipped gymnasium, Jacuzzi, sauna and changing rooms.
£600.00 per calendar month, exclusive of Council Tax and services to the property.
A deposit of £690.00 will be required. This will be registered with the Deposit Scheme. If you require contents insurance then we can obtain a competitive quote on your behalf from Leaseguard.
From our enquiries this property is a Council Tax Band B. However, interested parties should make their own enquiries to confirm this.
We use a referencing agency called Leaseguard to carry out a Tenant Assessment Comprehensive Search on the lead tenant prior to offering the tenancy at the property. All other tenants, who are EU citizens, who will be living at the property over the age of 17 must provide full name, date of birth and formal identification, i.e. passport or driving licence for verification. This is to comply with the Right to Rent Immigration Act of 2014.
The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for an initial period of 6 months.
NO PETS OR SMOKERS
By appointment with our office.
DirectionsFrom Brighouse take the Huddersfield Road to the first set of traffic lights and turn left into Mill Royd Mill.
The graph shows the current stated energy efficiency for this property.
The higher the rating the lower your fuel bills are likely to be.
The potential rating shows the effect of undertaking the recommendations in the EPC document.
The average energy efficiency rating for a dwelling in England and Wales is band D (rating 60).