The Residential Estate Agency
The Residential Agency Department is run by Michael Hirst, who is the most experienced estate agent in Brighouse, having worked in the town for some 30 years.
If you are thinking of selling your property then please contact the office and we will arrange a mutually convenient appointment for a FREE valuation and marketing advice. Michael will discuss with you our marketing strategy, together with your property’s value and indeed our competitive fees.
All the staff at Daniel and Hirst have a genuine willingness to assist in the sale of your property and we are confident these are the ingredients that will provide you with a professional and efficient estate agency service. The office is prominently located on Commercial Street in the town centre and open 6 days a week.
As members of both the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the National Association of Estate Agents, you can be assured that we work to strict professional guidelines.
12 Great reasons for choosing Daniel & Hirst
We are confident you will be happy with the quality of service that you get from Daniel & Hirst. Listed below are a few reasons why we think you will agree:-
- Neil Daniel and Michael Hirst have over 60 years’ experience of the Brighouse Property Market.
- Both Neil and Michael are actively involved in the day to day running of the business.
- We are located in a prominent position on Commercial Street.
- We offer high quality sales brochures with floor plans.
- Excellent internet coverage with Rightmove, Find a Property, Prime Location and indeed our own website.
- Regular advertising in the local Brighouse Echo and Halifax Courier.
- We are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the National Association of Estate Agents.
- We provide an accompanied viewing service at no extra cost.
- We do not tie you into any contracts for a fixed period of time.
- We are open 6 days a week.
- We operate a “no sale no fee” policy
- “No other agent has this level of experience of the Brighouse Property Market”.